Sunday, December 19, 2010

Oh Sweet Nostalgia

   You know that nostalgic feeling you get when you see "old school" things from your past? I found  "The Pillow People" online..I use to have the sweet girl pillow and that lead to finding all these others old school items :) Enjoy ~









Cabbage Patch Dolly's

Baby Tumbles Doll

Cupcake Dolls

Daffy Duck Plushy


Disney's Aladdin doll


Easy Bake Oven

Huggabunch Babies

Jelly Bean Yum Yum Bunny

Kid Sister & My Buddy Doll

Krystal Princess Dolls (I had the blue one)

Mr. T....Yes I had this Mr. T :) He was awesome!

My Little Pony's, petit and normal size

Popples

Pound Puppies & Pound Purries

Puppy Surprise

Kitty Surprise

Sparklins

Strawberry Shortcake Dolls

Tyco Bitsy Bears

Tyco So Soft Newborn Quints

Water Baby




 Woodsey Log & 3 Squirrels














McDonald's Toy Food


Oh the list could go on and on....I just love that nostalgic feeling...brings back old memories.
The 80's had some good choice making in toys :)





[None of these photos are mine. They were all found online through google search]

1 comment:

Happy comments make my day! :)