Friday, September 2, 2011

The Peaceful Housewife's Natural Household Cleaners E-book Review

I received a PDF E-book titled "The Peaceful Housewife's Natural Household Cleaners" to review from Tomoson.com. Although I thought this e-book was short, there are some good household cleaner recipes in there you can make yourself! 
Recipes to things like: Fabric Softener, laundry soap, foaming hand wash, and more! 
You can see The Peaceful Housewife's site HERE

And I can share the PDF to this E-book with TWO of my readers. So if you would like to read up on these recipes, I will send an email to the first two people to respond telling me they would like to have the E-book for themselves. Respond fast and make sure to leave your email! :)

Thank you Hudson's Coupon Lady & Indianamomx2 for you quick response to be the first TWO to win the e-book link. Hope you enjoy your E-book!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to receive one! hudsons.coupon.lady@gmail.com
    Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. angelayvonne@ymail.com I would love this since we had to downsize our budget. This would save our family alot of money if we made our own fabric softeners, soaps, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Happy comments make my day! :)