Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Sweet Potato Bible Verse

  So we purchased a bag of frozen sweet potato fries from Dollar Tree and I was really shocked to find a Bible verse on the back of the bag!! So awesome!

TJ Farms Select: Sweet Potato Crinkles fries (haven't tried them yet to know if they're good) But the verse on the back says:

"Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall." Psalm 55:22

What a great verse for me to read, in these times I've been facing of a lot of stress and worry. A nice little reminder that God has my back and things will be fine, if I just give my worry to Him :)




1 comment:

  1. I was reading your article and wondered if you had considered creating an ebook on this subject. Your writing would sell it fast. You have a lot of writing talent.
    Bible Verses on Being Anxious Over Nothing

    ReplyDelete

Happy comments make my day! :)