Sunday, August 26, 2012

Yay for the Liebster Blog Award!!


  Thank you Shelly Ann,
for nominating me for the Leibster Blog Award!!! Yay me! :)


"The Leibster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. What is a Leibster? The meaning Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome." 


THE RULES:
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
  • Answer the Questions that the person who tagged you created, then make 11 questions of your own for the people you tag.
  • Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
  • Go to their page and tell them.
  • No tag backs!!

Here are the 11 Facts about Myself:
  1. I LOVE black licorice ice cream.
  2. My favorite color is Orange.
  3. I love to paint interior walls.
  4. I can't stand using metal utensils for eating. Chopsticks or plastic is it.
  5. I like stickers.
  6. I enjoy cleaning/organizing.
  7. I like the outdoors.
  8. I have a weird fascination with play food.
  9. I enjoy baking.
  10. I don't like talking on the phone.
  11. I love taking photos.
 Questions Asked by Shelly Ann...My Answers:

1.Who has influenced you the most in your life?
I would say my husband has influenced me the most. He has shown me the better part of life!

2.What is your favorite past time?
So many of these, I'd say. Hard to pick just one!

3.What kind of music do you like?
 I like a variety of music, depends on the mood I'm in.

4.Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I have 2 brothers

5.How do you destress?
Chocolate! lol...and a good workout or long walk.

6.What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Black Licorice! Yum.

7.If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Italy

8.Who is your favorite actress?
 Katherine Heigl

9.What is your favorite type of food?
Mexican

10.Are you a glass half full or a glass half empty kind of person?
It's whatever it is when it is at the moment :)

11.Are you the type of person who would rather cook a good meal at home, dine out, or purchase take out? 
I love all of the above :) Depends on the mood I'm in. It's always fun to go out to a sit-down restaurant and eat but a home cooked meal is always more comforting! 


Now for the 11 Questions I ask, You answer! :

1. Do you have any pets?
2.What's your favorite drink combination?

3.What's your favorite Fall activity?
4.What's your favorite piece of clothing?
5.What do you wish you could be doing right now?
6. What would you buy with $100?
7. What's your favorite dessert?
8.What's your least favorite household chore?
9.How many kids do you have/want?
10.What's your most essential morning item?
11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?


My Nominations Are: 
Claudia @ Crafty Little People
Jessi @ Crocuses in March
Brittany @ Miss Yellow Shoes
Sarah @ Life Should cost Less
Theo-Ann @ Outside the Box
Julia @ Sweet Serendipity
The Junk in Our Trunks
Holly @ Holly's Arts and Crafts Corner
Laura @ Sugar N' Flour
Christine @ Simple Pleasures
Meg @ Never a Dull Day

1 comment:

Happy comments make my day! :)