Saturday, March 30, 2013

I Recieved the Liebster Award for a 2nd & 3rd Time!!

I was nominated for the LIEBSTER AWARD for the 2nd AND 3rd time!!
Thanks to Justina at JustinaWho and Alice from The Owl's Skull :)

[I wasn't going to do this again, since I already had in the past..but I figured, hey why not! It's fun!]

Here's how the Liebster Award works: 

Liebster Award Rules:
  • Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
  • Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award on to and link them in your post.
  • Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
  • Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
  • Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
  • No tag-backs!!

Questions from Justina:

{1} What is your middle name and do you like it?
My middle name is Linay. I always hated it growing up, but now it's ok.

{2}Who are you inspired by?
I'm inspired by the people who have gone through a rocky past & pulled themselves out of it, making their life so much better.

{3}What is your favorite brand of jeans?
Levi's.

{4}Why did you start blogging?
While being a stay at home mama, I wanted a new hobby and a place I could relate with other moms on.

{5} Watch T.V. or read a book?
I like both, but I find myself watching tv more often then reading.

{6} What's your favorite holiday?
Hmm... Don't really have a fav, but maybe Thanksgiving if I did.

{7} Where would your ideal vacation be?
Somewhere where the temperature is just right & the scenery is beautiful!

{8} What is your favorite 'throwback' movie?
Gidget.

{9} What celebrity would you like to meet?
Lol um... that's a good question I don't know the answer to! 

{10} If you could only choose one: Facebook or Pinterest?
Oh tough lol... Probably Facebook because you can still see Pinterest items on there!! ;)

{11} What do you 'splurge' on?
 Me splurge? um, clothes or food I guess lol.

Questions from Alice:

{1} E-book or real book? Why?
Real book. E-books give me a headache lol. 
{2} What is your favorite book?
Captivating use to be, but now I have a plethora of favs 
{3} Do you like to buy socks? Why or Why not?
I don't mind buying socks lol. Just as I don't mind getting them as a Christmas present! Socks are comfy!
{4} What was your last really embarrassing verbal slip-up?
I've said a lot I'm sure! But nothing recent is coming to my head right now. When I was fresh into High school (10 years ago! Oh my I feel old!) I was lost so I asked one of the teachers for help. I was trying to ask where the condominiums were and I ended up asking where the condoms were! lol
{5) iPhone or Droid?
I have neither one at the moment but I hear good things about both. 
{6} Why did you start your blog?
I wanted to find a new hobby to enjoy, and meet other stay at home mamas along the way.
{7} Who do you think is hilarious on Twitter?
People are funny here & there but no body really "hilarious" stands out.
{8} Hair: Short or Long?On a guy? short. For myself, longish and never above my shoulders.
{9} Disney World: Love or Hate?
Never been.
{10} Have you ever been to Canada?
Yes, for a field trip when I was in 6th grade! We stayed for a week!
{11} What is your favorite city? 
I don't have a favorite! lol


Now the 11 New Facts about Myself:
  1. I like pretty much every style of music, but pick & choose my songs.
  2. I always enjoy getting out of the house, even if it's just to the grocery store.
  3. Vacuuming is my favorite "household chore"
  4. I love hearing the Spring birds chirping outside my window.
  5. The Orange Poppy is my favorite flower, even though some people call them weeds or wild flowers.
  6. Daffodils are my 2nd favorite flower.
  7. I would love to travel the world.
  8. I'm not a fan of snow -too cold! (though it is beautiful).
  9. I like the smell of burning garbage.
  10. I don't like talking on the phone.
  11. I love to celebrate the not so known holidays.

I know the rules are to choose 11 more people to tag, but I'm going to forgo that since I've done it before. At least until I get a little more time to find 11 new people! :) 

Thank you again to Justina and Alice for nominating me the Liebster award again. Thanks for reading! Have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy comments make my day! :)