Thursday, November 7, 2013

Focus Hair Building Fibers Review

Focus Hair Building Fibers is a unique complex of pure Keratin protein fibers that charge with static electricity and bond securely against hair, producing volume and density, to give your hair a fuller look. The fibers can be matched to your hair color, providing the ultimate look of hair growth, without any fade or thinning to show through. The fibers withstand sunlight, wind, sweat and rain, but can easily be washed out with any shampoo.

I have always had thinner hair, it seems to be a genetic trait that's been passed on. I have to use specific shampoos otherwise my hair falls out! So when I heard about Focus Hair Fibers naturally making your hair look fuller and covering the balding spots, I knew I had to try it! Especially after watching the below video on how well it worked!!



I received Focus Hair fibers in the color Light Brown, to match my hair type. The powder itself appears to have a bronze tone to it, which matches the ends of my hair more then the top, but the color match seemed to blend well. I followed through with the instructions: holding Focus Fibers 4-5 inches above the head and shake a small quantity of the fibers in the bald or thinning spots, style hair as desired, and use hair spray, to lock in the fibers. I used Pantene's Hair Spray, because the site said any hair spray would work, and the Focus Fiber Hold Spray was not included for this review. I did everything as said, but Focus Hair Building Fibers seemed to not really work for me! :(  It seems to have somewhat dyed my scalp-which came right out in a wash- but I didn't notice any extra hair look. That bummed me because I was really hoping it would work and I would finally have a fix to that thin looking part line. The only thing I noticed (other then the scalp coloring) was my hair felt slightly thicker...but I think that actually came from just the hairspray alone :/ I tried this 2 different times on 2 different occasions and had the same turnout.

Here are my before and after pictures.. What do you think?

BEFORE
AFTER
I admit the photo on the right does look better then the left but that could be because my hair was recently combed ;) Anyway, it was still fun to try. I will continue testing this product out. I'm hoping I just did it wrong somehow and it will magically grow in hair like the results of the people below!

*UPDATE: After writing this post, I decided to try focus fibers out again. This time I noticed more of a difference and I think I figured out the reason. I wasn't using enough the first time around. I sprinkled in a bit more then previous times and it looked slightly thicker. The part is still there, naturally, but it doesn't show my scalp as much...So when the instructions say a small quantity, it just might mean generous sprinkling as needed. My end result is still not like the photos above,
but at least it finally did something :)

Some good things about Focus Hair Building Fibers is that they are made with pure Organic Keratin fibers. They are Silica Free with zero animal content, and are natural free from synthetic dyes. It also works well with all hair loss treatments and it is safe to use after hair transplants.

Focus Hair Building fibers are available in 8 different colors to suit your desirable hair match.
You can find more information on Focus Fibers at http://focushaircare.com/
Where they also sell shampoos & conditioners and many other hair building products.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

11 comments:

  1. This is very interesting. Do you have any additional information about the product that you can post on here?keratin zero

    ReplyDelete
  2. Realy this is very nice blog for economical hair building fiber for men to buy online hair building fiber visit website www.onlineshoppingkart.in or to Order online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog provide good information about hair fiber. I know one website more which provide tells every detail about hair fiber - http://www.advancedhairstudioindia.com/hairfibres.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is giving lots of information about hair fiber.The site majik.in provides hair building fiber products

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I ma impressed from your blog.Hair fibers items are ideal than alternate items which are full with manufactured chemicals and counterfeit shades.
    Thanks for providing information.
    For more information visit here hair fibers products.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suffering from Baldness , Hair Thinning, Hair loss or alopecia areata? Use Toppik and Caboki hair Fibers to eliminate Baldness Appearance. Get Thick hair with
    100% Natural Fibres + Instant Results. Many pepoles asking about How to get thick hair? Toppik Hair building fibers is the fast and easy answer to this. Its
    easy to use and its securely bond with your exciting hair. It will also help those who facing lossing hair and visible bald spots on scalp. Now you can get back
    all your hair with caboki hair loss conceler one of the world famus brand in Hair loss products. Caboki hair Fibers and Toppik Building fiber recomended by top
    Hair Transplant Doctors, Dermatologists and Top Trichologists. It will also help those who suffering from Alopecia Areata Now stop worry about Losing hair
    and baldness. You can also join us on our Youtube Channel to find out more how to use and how easy to use this Hair loss Concealrs at www.youtube.com/
    HairFiberZ for Healthy Hair care tips and solutions you can join us at www.facebook.com/HairFiberZ For learn more please check our Know More and What's It pages.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Caboki hair loss conceler and Toppik hair Building fibers brands are the most popular brands in World. Many celebrities use and trust on thses two brands. Now its Available in India at very Affordable prices. one can really try these international brands here in india who suffered from Hair Thinning or Baldness at http://www.HairFiberZ.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The exercise of fingernail design has been around for the last 5000 years and can be tracked to the people of Indian who ornamented their claws with henna. Now go toward 1932, when the France organization Revlon launched its first fingernail enhance. It was available in an extensive range of colors and used pigmentation instead of colors. Since the Thirties, fingernail art has come a long way.
    Miracle Hair Building Online Shop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely fantastic. I actually like what you’ve acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it smart. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a terrific website.




    Hair Fiber India|Deemark Shakti Prash|Shri Hanuman Chalisa Yantra|Air Sofa Bed|Zero Addiction Powder|Hot Shaper| Allah Locket|Body Buildo Powder|Wonder Shaper| No Addiction Powder|Air Bra|Fair Look Cream|Body Buildo India| Slim Pro|Step up Height Increaser Price|Sandhi Sudha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm thinking about a masculine hairstyle but still kinda outrageous (not too much, just so that it's not common and boring)
    I have an oval face shape, I'm blond, 6"1 tall and athletic/thin.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This text is worth everyone’s attention. How can I find out more? Really great news!!! this information is well worth looking everyone. Good tips.
    ______________________
    Dölj din utväxt

    ReplyDelete

Happy comments make my day! :)