Thursday, January 28, 2016

HUA Mosquito & Fly Repellent Incense Sticks


Disclaimer: I received the following product(s) in exchange for my review. All opinions my own. 


    Spring and Summer will be here before we know it, and that means bugs will too! 
Especially those pesky Mosquitoes and Flies that like to disrupt our outdoor fun. 
There are several insect repellents on the market, but they often contain toxic pesticides 
that are dangerous to our health. With the HUA Mosquito & Fly Repellent Incense Sticks, 
we can detour the bugs, while protecting our families in a healthy natural way. 


These incense sticks are naturally made with Citronella, Thyme and Rosemary Essential Oils, and
 Brazilian Andiroba, making them non-toxic and healthy for you and your pets to be around. The smells will repel bugs away from your area, so you can relax without bother. Each stick is easy to light and burns for 45 minutes. It even has a pleasant scent! You can set the sticks in an incense holder, in the ground, or in containers with sand or soil to hold them up. The smoke and scent will keep the bugs away so you can enjoy your outdoor BBQ, Picnic, Party, Camping Trip, and more!

You can find the Mosquito & Fly Repellent Incense Sticks available for purchase on Amazon $17.60 for a box of 30 sticks.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only 
recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy comments make my day! :)