Thursday, April 28, 2016

Thin Comfort in Xitara Women 3 Pair No-Show Cotton Socks

Disclaimer: I received the following product(s) in exchange for my review. All opinions my own.

If you're looking for a thin pair of no show socks, check out the Xitara Woman's No-show Cotton Socks. These socks are made of cotton to keep your feet cool and comfortable, and come in a pack of 3, each one a different color. They are very lightweight socks, and thin yet durable. Perfect for wearing with boat shoes, pumps, flats, or just lazing around the house.


    The 3 pairs of socks I received for this review came with one pair of white socks, a pair of light blue socks, and a pair of purple/lavender socks. The lavender socks are my favorite :) These socks are soft to the touch, but very thin. They would be great socks to wear with flats though! The size is a pretty tight fit. I have wide, size 7 in women's shoe, feet and the socks fit snug on me. I like that they go to the ankle, so they are no show in certain shoes. The snug fit doesn't bother me at all, but I don't think they would fit bigger feet comfortably. Overall these socks are decent if you need a thin pair, and they would be great for summer wearing, keeping your feet cool. 

You can find the  Xitara 3 Pair Women No-show Cotton Socks available for purchase on Amazon for $8.99 plus free shipping if you have Prime.



I received a complimentary product in exchange for my honest review. All opinions my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy comments make my day! :)