Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Time With God For Mothers - Book Review

Time With God For Mothers is a devotional book written by Jack Countryman. This book is so sweet and holds great reading. Different reminders throughout, that God is always here for us; That He never leave us and we can always rely on Him to supply our needs. All the way through, in reading this, I kept thinking about my mom and how great this book would be for her. She's been dealing with a lot lately and I really think this book will help her, with her place in life right now. I will be giving it on to her to read :) And hope that it touches her heart. It's always good to have a reminder that God will take care of us, and we just need faith to keep going.


Book review for Booksneeze

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy comments make my day! :)