Thursday, June 21, 2012

Madagascar 3 Movie Party Review

To celebrate the new Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted movie coming out, with Crowdtap, we had a party!

I used printable character paper cutouts for our decoration. These were not as easy as they appeared to be! lol. I thought I could cut them and then color them and they'd look cute....but it turned out to be a little more difficult :)
Doesn't really look like an adult did it! haha. 
 











 
For food, I made BBQ meat cup appetizers (image from Betty Crocker), a fruit tray, crackers n cheese, and the fantastic Zebra cake topped with frosting, rainbow sprinkles and a toy giraffe. I love how the Zebra affect came out! :)  
(Cake Recipe posted below)






For games, we played Twister, pin the Afro on Marty the Zebra and our diy toss the pom poms game (which our kitten had a BLAST with!).. We also had the older Madagascar movies playing in the background. Was a fun day!!




Zebra Cake Recipe: 

 

This post and the delicious Zebra Cake recipe is made possible by Crowdtap.

1 comment:

Happy comments make my day! :)