Monday, November 19, 2012

My Silk Recipe Entry

As I previously wrote, Silk is having a fun Holiday Recipe Contest Celebration!

I have found a love for Silk's Very Vanilla milk. It has a great flavor, even my son loves it!

So for my Silk recipe entry, I decided to use Silk's Very Vanilla.

I made what I call:  
Peanut Butter Banana Nog.

It's a super easy recipe and you make it all in your blender.

To make this you need:

  • A Frozen Banana 
  • (frozen for milkshake consistency)
  • A Big dollop of Peanut Butter
  • And of course, Silk's Very Vanilla Soy Milk (2c)

Blend and pour into a cup! Sprinkle with Chocolate Sprinkles and enjoy!!








If you'd like, you can vote for me over at Silks Facebook page, for my delicious Peanut Butter Banana Nog!

1 comment:

Happy comments make my day! :)