- Braised Beef Stew with Baby Bella Mushrooms
- Roasted Potatoes & Burgundy Wine
- Kickin’ Crab & Sweet Corn Chowder with Flame Roasted Onions & Cayenne Pepper
- Portobello Mushroom & Madeira Bisque with Shallots, Thyme & Sage
- Roasted Chicken & Chardonnay with Fire-Roasted Tomatoes, Aged Parmesan & Pasta
- Southwest-Style Chicken Chili with Black Beans & Sweet Corn
- Tomato & Sweet Basil Bisque with Fresh Cream & Ground Red Pepper
- Tuscan-Style Chicken & White Bean with Asiago Cheese, Thyme & Rosemary
Roasted Chicken & Chardonnay with Fire-Roasted Tomatoes, Aged Parmesan & Pasta
The soup is filled with chicken pieces, tomatoes, pasta balls, carrots and more. I found this soup to be surprisingly pretty good. A lot of soups that contain specific ingredients tend to have a weird flavor but this one was what you would imagine in an Italian restaurant. The soup container made a good amount, I would say it's great for two, as a starter to your meal. The directions say it is best to stove cook, which is what I did and it cooked just fine. My favorite ingredients in this soup were the carrots and the chicken. Next on my list, I'd like to try the Southwest-Style Chicken Chili with Black Beans & Sweet Corn Slow Kettle soup. I also received some funny "sports socks" to go with my warm soup! These are knee high green and yellow socks that match the Oregon Ducks!
You can get a $1.00 off coupon HERE if you would like to purchase your own Campbell's Slow Kettle Soups! Enjoy!
This post is made possible by Smiley360 in providing me the above items, in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.