Thursday, June 11, 2015

First Response Reproductive Health Gummy Vitamins - For Planning To Get Pregnant

 Disclaimer: I received the following product(s) in exchange for my review. All opinions my own.

If you are planning to get pregnant, First Response created a line with Vitafusion, of vitamin supplements specifically for you! These vitamins are specially formulated to provide you with the essential nutrients you need to get pregnant., so you can be covered every step of the way, through your journey of pregnancy.

The First Response Reproductive Health Vitamins are delicious gummies that are made with a natural Berry Citrus fruit flavor. They are easy on the tummy with no iron added and very easy to chew. You take two gummies a day and enjoy all the benefits and nutrition. These vitamins contain:
400 mcg of Folic Acid
50 mg of Omega-3 DHA
100 mg of Calcium 
Vitamins A, C, D, & E
and many other nutrients!
These vitamins are a great source of Iodine and use high quality fish oil that has been tested for mercury and PCB's. They are Gluten Free and contain fractionated coconut oil and blueberry and carrot concentrates. These vitamins are great for building up your body for pregnancy and they taste wonderful.

I really like the taste of the vitamins. And the gummy is just right so they chew easily. A lot of vitamins make my stomach hurt, and these ones haven't bothered me at all! These are great vitamins to get if you're hoping to become pregnant soon. So if you're planning to start the adventure in pregnancy, pick you up some First Response Reproductive Health Gummy Vitamins to get you on your way.
You and your body will love them!

You can find First Response Reproductive Health Gummy Vitamins available for purchase in grocery stores, or online by visiting firstresponse.com where you can also find a $2.00 off coupon. Click here!

This review is made possible by First Response in providing me products to review. All opinions my own.


14 comments:

  1. do these make it easier to get pregnant? I would like to try these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa,
      These vitamins are just to prep your body for a hopeful pregnancy. They don't necessarily make it easier....but they are designed to give your body the important nutrients needed for when you become pregnant. Hope that helps.

      Delete
    2. Would it be okay to take these with fertility blend daily?

      Delete
    3. I am not sure, as it could be stacking up too many vitamins. I would consult your doctor about it first.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know how long you gotta take it to get pregnant?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know how long you gotta take it to get pregnant?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anna, taking these vitamins do not "get" you pregnant, they just help your body have the nutrients they need when you become pregnant. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  5. Can u take this if you have pcos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure, but I don't see why not. I would suggest you consult a Dr. before taking.

      Delete
  6. Hi my name is deja I took these vitamins and got pregnant a month later i believe they make you more fertil when i wasn't taking the vitamins i couldn't get pregnant soon when i took them September 13,2015 i got my period the normal way came October 9 2015 when i was supposed to get my period again i didn't went to the doctors when i was 5 days late and i was 4 weeks pregnant before i purchase the vitamins i google medicine that can help a female conceive first response reproductive planning to get pregnant was the first thing that pop up i say try it and see because it work for me every female body is different

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi my name is deja I took these vitamins and got pregnant a month later i believe they make you more fertil when i wasn't taking the vitamins i couldn't get pregnant soon when i took them September 13,2015 i got my period the normal way came October 9 2015 when i was supposed to get my period again i didn't went to the doctors when i was 5 days late and i was 4 weeks pregnant before i purchase the vitamins i google medicine that can help a female conceive first response reproductive planning to get pregnant was the first thing that pop up i say try it and see because it work for me every female body is different

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, ive been on birth control for 5 years I have read alot of reviews about this product and I am buying today hopefully this will help my body prepare for a little bean! Very excited to try these and see some results!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, ive been on birth control for 5 years I have read alot of reviews about this product and I am buying today hopefully this will help my body prepare for a little bean! Very excited to try these and see some results!

    ReplyDelete

Happy comments make my day! :)